Wednesday, April 22, 2009

DC travels: PART 1... FAMILY

So I just got back from a family trip to Washington DC. We went to visit Joey's brother's family, and then their sister came out as well with her two kids. I know that I never had the joy of sibling aggression and drama growing up, but even after being around it for a while, it still never ceases to amaze me. Let me just say that the circumstances around this trip were.... complex. In the hopes of not getting myself into too much trouble, I'm just going to show you the pictures. Well, I might have to comment just a little. You know how I am.

This is me and all the cousins. We're having a nice peaceful walk on the mall.

This is Zion beating on Asher, a bit earlier.

And Asher may look small, but he got Zion back good.

I'm sorry, I just have to say... girls are just easier.

All that kid beating sparked some grown up beating, as is only necessary in any family reunion. Let's just say this might be last time for a while we see the three siblings together.

And then of course Rosie get's grumpy when people start to fight. And she wants her sister, who then pushes her away.
And Sadie just wants to be with Asher, who is coincidentally breeding a nice case of strep throat at the during this lovely walk.

Yeah, and that's just the beginning. And I'm not even going to tell you about most of it. So we're home, eating lots of garlic and vitamin C to ward off the strep, and happy to be back. Sometimes, a family trip is worth it just to come home.

Stay tuned for part 2- I promise there will be food involved...

No comments:

Post a Comment