Saturday, May 16, 2009

just so you know

I just wanted to make sure that you've caught my new-ish feature around here. Look over there. To your right. No not my right, your right. Every week I'm going to be putting up a six song mix. And yes, joey does have some say in these mixes, so all of you asking for music, go check out the mixes. If you click on the link, it will bring you to an uploading site. Click the "download file" button, and you'll get a zip file, and depending on your computer, it will show up maybe on your desktop, or in your downloads file if you have a mac. Then drag it to your itunes, and you should be good. Let me know if you're having any trouble downloading the mixes, and let me know what you think of the music! This is really what I'm listening to every week around here, so I kind of think of this as getting you into my kitchen a little. Kind of like we're cooking together, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment